Get Your Confidence Back with Invisalign
More and more older teens and adults are making the choice to get a straighter, more beautiful smile with Invisalign. At Dental Studio in Buda, TX, we are excited to offer this incredible orthodontic treatment to our patients. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign allows students and working professionals to discreetly correct dental issues quickly and comfortably.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment system that corrects bite and alignment problems through a series of clear aligners that are customized to your unique dental needs. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets, pokey arch-wires, rubber bands, or metal retainers.
The Steps of Invisalign Treatment
If you are interested in correcting bite or alignment issues, the first step is to chat with the dental team at Dental Studio. We are highly experienced and can help you determine whether or not Invisalign will be the right choice for your goals. After our initial consult, we move forward with the actual treatment process – which is simple!
Step 1 – X-Rays and Impressions
Our caring dental assistants will take a complete series of digital x-rays and impressions of your teeth to give the dentists a whole picture of your mouth. These images are added to a program that will not only show what your teeth look like now but can determine how your teeth will move and correct bite, crowding, and other issues while using Invisalign.
Step 2 – Custom Aligners are Created
The information and images taken from the x-rays and impressions will be sent off to a certified Invisalign facility where they will create the customized aligners. These clear aligners are made from medical-grade plastic and will fit you comfortably.
Step 3 – Treatment Check-Ups
Every 6 weeks or so, your dentist will recommend a treatment check-up. You will come into our dental office and the dentist will check your progress and give you your next set of custom aligners. You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next in the series.
Step 4 – Wear Them Correctly
Invisalign is an investment, so making sure you do your best to follow all of the steps and instructions is key to your success. While the aligners are removable, every time you remove them your progress stalls. If you want to complete your treatment on time and achieve the best results, wear your aligners at least 22 hours per day.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
- Discreet – for professionals or older teens, Invisalign allows you to correct bite and misalignment without drawing attention to yourself.
- Easy to Eat – with metal braces, you have to be careful about your diet because sticky or hard substances can break the metal brackets or get stuck behind the wires and cause tooth decay. With Invisalign, you can simply remove your aligners to eat and replace them after you finish.
- Simple Care & Maintenance – with Invisalign, you can brush and floss your teeth normally. You don’t need special dental tools like water picks or floss threaders.
- You’re In Control – while we don’t recommend removing the aligners for too long, the best perk of Invisalign is that you are in control. If you need to take them out to speak, eat, or for pictures or special moments, you can!
- Fast Success – many patients see progress within a month or less, and the average treatment time for adults is about 12 months.
Schedule a Consultation for Invisalign in Buda, TX
If you are ready to take the leap for straighter teeth, schedule online. Our trusted dentists are committed to making you feel your best with a new, confident smile!